Accounts Payable P2P with French&English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Adecco Romania active
View all jobs Accounts Payable P2P with French&English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Credem in tine!
Construirea unei cariere durabile este un proces continuu in care ai nevoie de motivatie, un plan de actiune, flexibilitate si disciplina. Succesul inseamna cunoasterea calitatilor personale si increderea in acestea. Descopera Adecco si vino sa desenam calea in cariera impreuna.
Cine este Adecco?
Adecco Romania este parte a The Adecco Group, lider local si mondial in furnizarea de servicii de resurse umane. Cu peste 33.000 de angajati full time si aproximativ 5.100 de sucursale, Adecco este prezent in peste 60 de tari si teritorii. În Romania, compania gestionează peste 8.000 de persoane plasate, are o baza de date cu peste 500.000 de candidaţi şi deserveste zilnic peste 600 de clienţi, toate acestea prin intermediul colegilor din cele 15 sucursale raspandite in intreaga tara.
Misiunea noastra este sa oferim oamenilor oportunități de angajare în orice etapă a carierei profesionale, iar companiilor, talentele de care au nevoie. Consultantii nostri sunt entuziasti si pasionati, sunt profesionisti specializati in domenii si industrii multiple, au experienta si capacitatea de a-ti intelege dorintele si planurile de cariera si de a gasi job-ul potrivit pentru tine.
Noi si voi, suntem Adecco.
Daca nu ai gasit un rol potrivit experientei tale, dar vrei sa fii la curent cu job-urile din piata, viziteaza website-ul www.adecco.ro, sectiunea RESURSE, unde iti poti inregistra CV-ul în baza de date Adecco. Ai vrea ca totul sa fie mai rapid si mai simplu de atat? Atunci descărca aplicația Adecco Jobs valabilă în AppStore și GooglePlay si fii la curent cu noile job-uri.
Toate datele și CV-urile sunt tratate cu confidențialitate si vor fi luate în considerare în proiectele ce corespund experienței tale profesionale.
Adecco se angajeaza sa va protejeze si sa va respecte dreptul la intimitate si la protectia datelor dvs. cu caracter personal. Detalii despre prelucrarea datelor dvs. de catre Adecco puteti gasi pe www.adecco.ro.
Adecco is recruiting for one of his clients, a leading multinational company in Oil&Gas Industry, as well as a major integrated player in the Global Solar Industry, for AP colleagues with French+English skills for its Shared Service Center opened in Bucharest Offices.
What we are looking for:
- University graduates, Economic studies represent an advantage;
- Minimum 1-3 years previous experience in Accounts Payable required (preferably P2P, R2R)- we are mainly looking for mid-senior positions, but we are also open for a few junior positions, with French advanced and finance studies (Erasmus experience is considered a plus);
- SAP know how is considered a plus (for seniors with over 3 years experience is mandatory)-will use it on daily bases;
- Advanced level of French and English (will interact with locals and will use language skills mostly written, but also spoken- B2 level is mandatory);
- Previous experience in delivering technical trainings and knowledge transfer experience is a plus;
- We are looking for passionate people, with good analytical, planning and organizing skills;
- Problem solving and result orientation are two major competencies required.
What you will do:
- Process Accounts Payable documents with and without reference to system PO in ERP system (SAP), manual PO and non-PO transaction;
- Process payment upon Affiliate’s payment requests, including urgent or advance payments, which includes validate the request, ensuring the request has been approved;
- Create & update vendor master data in ERP System (SAP);
- Prepare vendor reconciliation periodically and assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies with finance function of Affiliates;
- Process employees’ system and manual claims and advances, which includes checking and verification of these payment requests against supporting documents;
- Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure data integrity, perform reconciliation of inter-company/related party accounts according to an agreed schedule and posting of any adjustments in the system to resolve the discrepancies where necessary.
What we offer:
- Possibility to learn and grow within a multicultural environment, on dynamic activities (each day you'll learn something new), possibility to develop and optimize processes;
- You will use your French and English language skills and improve level, you will have exposure to external partners and possibility to travel to local countries to take over processes (colleagues will be selected for traveling within the team);
- Competitive benefits package, long-term collaboration (undetermined period contract), central location.
About the client
The company is one of the largest Oil and Gas Companies and has the newest Shared Service Center in Bucharest. The center delivers services for 3 main accounting processes (P2P, O2C, R2R) to company Group affiliates across 3 business lines (Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Services) in more than 50 countries spread over 3 continents.
Energy is central to a series of future challenges.
Everywhere in the world, company's employees are helping to make energy better. Joining us means joining a human and collective endeavor in which the corporate culture and each person's experience and inventiveness come together to make our group successful and build a responsible energy future.