SUPPLY NETWORK OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
What are the challenges that P&G's Supply Network Operations (SNO) is here to meet?
- Forecasting customer demand of our products;
- Owning and executing production and capacity planning;
- Working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf;
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Transportation Team (all Europe), located in Bucharest.
Here are some examples of missions you could work on:
1. Partnership with logistic providers for freight bill management
2. Ownership of Tariffs: implementation of logistic contracts with transport service providers
3. Internal and external business relationship management to drive competitive advantage
4. Cost and Key Performance Indicators Management: support Finance & Accounting for timely and correct accounting processes
5. Identify opportunities for productivity improvement and process standardization
6. Be the key contributor for new business integrations
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Romania is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate with up to 5 years of experience
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment;
- Previous Transportation experience is a plus