Regulatory Product Compliance Expert
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
The Regulatory Product Compliance Expert position is a key technical leadership position which requires a broad background in radio frequency technologies such like cellular technology, Bluetooth, WiFi and related activities to get International Type Approvals (ITA) certifications
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for International Type Approvals (ITA) in time, budget and quality by managing related documentation and test requirement
- Where applicable, map ITA, HARMAN and customer specifications to create final test specification
- Collaborate with private and government owned ITA Testing facilities, Local Representatives, engineering and test teams to ensure that product requirements are feasible, clear, complete, and testable to get ITA certifications
- Master degree in Engineering or related field and
- Broad technical background with general knowledge of cellular technology, Bluetooth, WiFi and automotive
- Practical experience in related areas such as ITA certification processes
- Extraordinary oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work
- effectively with business and technology leaders.
- Experience in managing external and internal vendors/partners
- Experience in working with the technology industry or automotive industry
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- 2 years of experience ITA certifications or comparable discipline
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading;
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Very good English knowledge both written and verbal.
- Eligibility Requirements: List specific location of position and % of willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a medical screen.
- There will be occasional travel required to sync with the project necessities.
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- Excellent task and time management
- Attention to detail and “can do” attitude
- Highly organized and multitasking
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Analytical & critical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
- Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
Check it out here:
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
If you are not ready to apply yet or have some questions first? Connect with me here:
There are even more opportunities you can access here:
#JoinHarmanBucharest and come see what you can achieve with us!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximatelyeople across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans.