This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs VMware Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
- Knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies (vCenter, vSphere, ESXi, DRS, vMotion, HA, FT, DRS, SRM, CapIQ, VCM...)
- Knowledge of VDI technologies, VMware View, Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop
- Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Windows XP and Windows 7
- Experience with Storage Network Technologies and boot from SAN
- Technical knowledge of HP and IBM hardware, particularly blade technology, IBM Director, HP SIM
- Knowledge of Windows scripting / programming skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and technical documentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
- Self motivated and strong organizational skills
- Build, install, configure and maintain VMware products including ESXi servers, HA clusters and Virtual Center
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of the entire Virtualization Infrastructure
- Research root cause of problems and escalate to engineering and vendor support as necessary
- Develop, automate and implement operations best practices
- Perform Capacity Management functions
- Effectively collaborate with Server / Storage / Network / Data Center / Facilities / Audit / Compliance and PMO teams
- Manage problem and service tickets ensuring timely resolution to meet Service Level Agreements
- Follow established Enterprise change management procedures
- Participate in Business Continuation / Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing
- Must have the ability to understand and relate to new products, technology, strategy and be able to follow directions
- Must be able to provide project management that includes planning, documentation, meetings, conference calls, and reporting.
- Ability to conduct training sessions to share knowledge with peers and other support teams is necessary
- Must be available to work outside of normal business hours to fulfill production and project needs, provide 7x24 on-call support on a rotating basis"
Morning - 06 -15
Late - 14-23
Night - 22-07"