Senior Business Analyst - IoT&AR enablement
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
Skills and knowledge most relevant to the job:
We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team.
• Action Oriented
• Learning on the Fly
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Comfort around upper management
• Business Acumen
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business
• 5+ years’ work experience in reporting, analysis, Visualization tools
• Proven sophistication around defining business requirements and process transformation
• Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent English speaker
• Customer focus and action oriented
• Works effectively in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with multi-tasking
The Enablement Analyst is responsible for the following areas:
• Support critical initiative aimed to enable the PTC’s growth and adoption
• Define with the Field Enablement teams the scope of analytics/KPIs
• Map diverse sets of data available in the systems linked to the enablement activities
• Validate that level of data accuracy and how it serves the initiative
• Assess the data that is missing and determine system requirements to fill in the data gaps
• Drive consistency and alignment on how we do things and establish processes
• Define and own the Enablement Reporting
The Business analyst will create a business partnership that works cross functionally with other areas of the organization to maximize the effectiveness of the Central Operations Team, through data analysis and reporting. This position requires solid business partnering skills and ability to work at different levels of the organization, as well as strong analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively complex information.
The Field Operations organization provides operational leadership and support to all Business Operations, including Customer Success management , Field Services, Renewals , Cloud Services , Sales and other Business Units.