Senior Business Analyst - IoT&AR enablement
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Skills and knowledge most relevant to the job:
We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team.
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Action Oriented
• Learning on the Fly
• Comfort around upper management
• Business Acumen
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business
• 5+ years’ work experience in reporting, analysis, Visualization tools
• Proven sophistication around defining business requirements and process transformation
• Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent English speaker
• Customer focus and action oriented
• Works effectively in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with multi-tasking
Your Day-To-Day activities:
The Enablement Analyst is responsible for the following areas:
• Support critical initiative aimed to enable the PTC’s growth and adoption
• Learn how the users interact with the enablement systems and how this is reflected in the data
• Map complex sets of data to the specific enablement activities
• Validate the level of data accuracy and how it serves the initiative
• Assess the data that is missing and determine system requirements to fill in the data gaps
• Drive consistency and alignment on how we do things and establish processes
• Define and own the Enablement Reporting
The Field Enablement Senior Business Analyst position will be responsible for working with different groups within the company (Enablemnet Teams, Field management, Systems) to ensure the accuracy and add value by providing analysis to support business decisions.
The Field Enablement Analyst will play a critical role in channeling and assessing the PTC’s internal and external adoption efforts.
This function will enable processes and new reporting needs through defining system requirements.
This position requires, in addition to a foundation of financial principals, statistical methods and analysis tools, a solid understanding of the Customer success, Education methods, Business Models policies and procedures and transactions of the Services business.
The Customer Success Operations organization provides operational leadership and support to Customer Success management, Field Services, Renewals, Cloud Services and other Business Units.