Business Analyst – Central Operations Team
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
Skills and knowledge most relevant to the job :
We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team.
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Comfort around upper management
• Learning on the Fly
• Bachelor Degree in Business
• 5+ years work experience in reporting & analytics
• Fluent English speaker
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills
• Customer focus and action oriented, proactive Self-Starter mindset
• Highly organized with the ability to manage diverse functions, requests, and deliverables
• Have a passion for the diverse workings of a large scale software business
• Comfort in working for a rapidly changing organization
• Own the generation of a key sets of financial reports & analysis, explain content to management and business partners, with focus on accuracy and to continue to drive improvements;
• Define, agree and manage different worldwide analysis for Central Operations and Field Organization;
• Define, manage & implement the next generation of Visualization tools;
• Define and implement enhancements to the regular reporting portfolio;
• Provide regular updates on the health of the business to enable business leaders to proactive manage their business;
• Identify, drive and execute on initiatives to improve the financial performance of the worldwide Field business;
• Implement and improve worldwide consistent standards in tools and processes;
• Be the independent and equal voice of Operations to the field and the LOBs as part of a matrixed organization.
• Ensure regulatory compliance of the Field business;
• Be the independent and equal voice of Central Business Operations to the field and the LOBs as part of a matrixed organization.
• Provide metrics and analysis to monitor sales performance and identify risks and opportunities
• Play an active part in cross functional projects aimed at transforming the business
• Work closely with IT and Business Systems to ensure systems adequately support key business processes
• Coordinate operations, sales training and enablement activities, tools design and process improvement , if needed
The Business analyst will create a business partnership that works cross functionally with other areas of the organization to maximize the effectiveness of the Central Operations Team, through data analysis and reporting. This position requires solid business partnering skills and ability to work at different levels of the organization, as well as strong analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively complex information.
The Field Operations organization provides operational leadership and support to all Business Operations, including Customer Success management , Field Services, Renewals , Cloud Services , Sales and other Business Units.