Business Analyst – in Customer Intelligence Operations team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PTC active
View all jobs Business Analyst – in Customer Intelligence Operations team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
Skills and knowledge most relevant to the job :
We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team.
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Comfort around upper management
• Learning on the Fly
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
• Bachelor Degree in Business
• 5+ years work experience in reporting & analytics
• Fluent English speaker
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills
• Customer focus and action oriented, proactive Self-Starter mindset
• Highly organized with the ability to manage diverse functions, requests, and deliverables
• Have a passion for the diverse workings of a large scale software business
• Comfort in working for a rapidly changing organization
• Own the generation of a key sets of financial reports & analysis, explain content to management and business partners, with focus on accuracy and to continue to drive improvements;
• Define, agree and manage the worldwide analysis for Customer Success Organization;
• Define, manage & implement the next generation of Visualization tools;
• Define and implement enhancements to the regular reporting portfolio;
• Provide regular updates on the health of the business to enable business leaders to proactive manage their business;
• Identify, drive and execute on initiatives to improve the financial performance of the worldwide Customer Success business;
• Implement and improve worldwide consistent standards in tools and processes;
• Be the independent and equal voice of Operations to the field and the LOBs as part of a matrixed organization.
• Ensure regulatory compliance of the Customer Success management business;
• Be the independent and equal voice of Customer Success management Operations to the field and the LOBs as part of a matrixed organization.
• Provide metrics and analysis to monitor sales performance and identify risks and opportunities
• Play an active part in cross functional projects aimed at transforming the business
• Work closely with IT and Business Systems to ensure systems adequately support key business processes
• Coordinate sales training and enablement activities, tools design and process improvement , if needed
The Business analyst will create a business partnership that works cross functionally with other areas of the organization to maximize the effectiveness of the Customer Intelligence Team, through data analysis and reporting. This position requires solid business partnering skills and ability to work at different levels of the organization, as well as strong analytical skills and ability to communicate effectively complex information.
The Customer Success Operations organization provides operational leadership and support to Customer Success management , Field Services, Renewals , Cloud Services and other Business Units.