QA Analyst - Manual Tester - Middle/Senior
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
• 3-5+ years experience in testing;
• Use of bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira);
• Able to write SQL queries (analyze/validate data) and Views / Stored Procedures;
• Understanding of XML, HTML;
• Knowledge of principles of relational databases;
• Intermediate Microsoft Office;
• Understands QA concepts regression testing, functional testing, system integration testing, negative testing;
• Analyzes requirements and is able to identify test scenarios;
• Ability to navigate multiple computer and mobile systems;
• Identifies problems and documents the results and findings.
• Ability to prioritize workload to effectively meet deadlines;
• Ability to work autonomously and with a medium sized team;
• Ability to provide estimates based on effort and risk;
• Fosters teamwork and communication;
• Time management;
• Fluent in English both written and verbal;
• Willingness to learn / Flexibility to work with different lines of AG business.
• Computer Science / related field or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
• Identifies and communicates problems and risks as they happen, such as risked deadlines or unexpected impediments;
• Recognizes the risk when changes are made and tailors actions accordingly;
• Analyzes requirements and is able to identify test scenarios with guidance from more senior analysts;
• Identifies problems and documents the results and findings;
• Understands and consistently follows the team's development life-cycle;
• Provides estimates with assistance from senior team-members for the effort to complete tasks;
• Delivers results without rework from other QA analysts;
• Creates effective documentation (ie. test plans, test cases, bug tickets);
• Communicates effectively with technical and/or business associates;
• Adapts to new software or technologies and stays current on the latest relevant testing techniques;
• Become a subject matter expert for a website and/or application;
• Ability to write simple SQL queries and have conceptual knowledge of databases.
The QA Software Tester will design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements. Implement test plans and validation strategies. Identify and investigate issues found during testing. Work closely with software developers and software quality analysts to resolve issues.
Opportunity to become QA Team Lead, if there is previous experience on this position and you demonstrate you have the abilities, knowledge and desire in this direction.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web.
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
Our websites: americangreetings.com, americangreetings.ro, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, SAP, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
• Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb - QA Automation and much more.
• SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI's.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place to come to work with pleasure!
We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Polytechnics University and AFI.