Senior Accountant ($60K/year) - Remote Work
Are you a fantastic Senior Accountant who is excited by the prospect of joining a global finance team where the ambition is to grow the business exponentially and at high speed every year? Are you someone ready to dive into working in an organization in a radically different manner than what you have been doing?
As Senior Accountant we want you to focus 100% of your attention on the things that matter. These are integrating a newly acquired company into our operating model every week and continuously implementing productivity improvements in addition to the daily demands of the role. You will have a world-class, top-talent team of finance professionals to support you and collaborate with.
If you are ready to take this challenge, have the experience and a track record of doing so, are results focused and a clear communicator, then this role is for you.
- Contribute to the success of your finance operations team
- Guide a team of Accountants located in different time zones
- Achieve goals and priorities in a non-traditional working environment
- Ensure the finance aspect of acquisitions integration is delivered timely and to the highest standards
- Support the migration initiative into Oracle’s NetSuite from legacy ERPs and in-house systems
- Reconcile data and reports, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Analyze and post complex journals, reconcile data and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Review month-end close reports and follow-up to resolve issues
- Review the annual audit information for external auditors
- Strive to improve and simplify
- 5+ years of experience as an Accountant in corporate finance in a company with international operations
- A proven expert in any or some of the following financial areas: Accounts Payable (or PTP), Accounts Receivable (or OTC), Accounting (or RTR), Banks, Controlling, Statutory Reporting, Banks Management Reporting, Financial Systems, external auditors for the annual audit or acquired business units being imported into Central Finance
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook) or Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Gmail and Google Calendar)
- Working remotely and available at least partly during US business hours
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment to achieve clear goals
Nice to have:
- A Bookkeeping certification/Accounting certification or relevant degree
- User experience with Financial/ERP systems and understanding implementation of best practices in business processes such as OTC and PTP - NetSuite and/or Intacc