Junior QA Automation Engineer (C#)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior QA Automation Engineer (C#) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
- 0-1 year of hands-on work experience in test automation development.
- 1 year experience using UI & API automation tools in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Managing priorities & conflicting timelines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in banking or financial services would be beneficial.
Skills & Knowledge requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelors in Computer Science or related area of study.
- Demonstrated expertise with automation tools such as Selenium for UI & SoapUI for API
- Deep knowledge of relational database structure & usage.
- Formal SDLC experience using Agile methodologies.
What will you contribute?
As a member of the Product Quality Assurance (QA) team, the Junior QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for enhancing the test automation framework & developing automated test s for projects in the Product Development team. In addition, they will develop, maintain & enhance automated regression test suites. They will liaise with architects, infrastructure, developers, team leads, technical leads & project managers regarding the application details and use the .NET and Microsoft product stack.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Junior QA Automation Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Enhance the test automation framework in a timely & accurate manner to extend technical QA capabilities for the project.
- Work with the QA & development teams to design, implement & execute an effective automation test strategy.
- Hands-on work with Visual Studio/Microsoft Test Manager to develop & execute automated against Web Applications, Web Services, SQL Server.
- Hands-on work with Visual Studio to develop & execute automated API tests. Perform application functional & integration testing.
- Work with QA, development & product management teams to ensure that the design of test automation meets the needs of the project.
- Maintain a source code repository of all s & programs related to the automation framework & tests.
- Track testing progress to provide analysis & metrics on the QA automation development effort. Log & track detailed product defects in TFS.
- Provide timely & effective communication to the Test Lead relating to quality, resource & project issues and concerns.