Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing for a B2B company;
- Experience in iGaming is a plus;
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills;
- Work well in a team, across different functions and own initiative;
- Able to manage time and prioritise work.
- Fluency in English.
- Assist with promotional activities and campaigns;
- Provide support to the Head of Marketing to organize day-to-day marketing activities;
- Collaborate with colleagues from Sales, Account Management and Product Development departments to successfully finish different tasks and projects;
- Help identify best merchandise suppliers and handle the relationship with them for the production of branded merchandise;
- Be involved in event planning and logistics;
- Make sure that our brand gets exposure.