Copywriter & Marketing Assistant
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• Copywriting skills;
• Proficient English;
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant or copywriter: 2-3 years;
• Experience managing SM accounts;
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
• Exquisite communication and people skills;
Copywriting tasks – 60% of time
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations;
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts;
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
Merchandise manager tasks – 40% of time
• Manage the branded merchandise for the client hubs in Europe and Asia;
• Develop and maintain vendors relationships;
• Maintain merchandise inventory and ensure stock is updated for all hubs;
• Propose new merchandise ideas to the Marketing Manager for events and client giveaways;
• Take full control over the budget and distribution process;
• Look for ways to optimise costs: suppliers, shipping alternatives, branding options.