Scrum Master Digital Projects
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking.
We are looking for motivated candidates that show us:
- Full Scrum Master understanding as a role and behavior according to Agile Manifesto
• Drive ceremonies
• Remove all team blockers
• Be the Agile drive for the entire team
• Scale with other Scrum Masters
• Work for the team within the team
- The ability to lead by example
- Good presentation skills
- Initiate projects like Proof of concepts/Pilots and implementations;
- Have mature understanding of Business, Technical, Quality Assurance, Development, international experience with various stakeholders
- Manage the projects in a structured and professional manner according to the selective methodology and report on the status of the project weekly internally and externally;
- Quickly understand the situation and the needs of the client and be able to translate them into viable solutions using Digital Solutions tools;
- Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirement changes
- Collaborate and bridge the gap between the creative team, marketing, business and the technical teams of the client and Digital Solutions Team;
- Be an effective communicator and organizer.
Technically we are looking for:
- Bachelor, Masters-level or University degree, preferably business or IT related;
- Experience as a Scrum Master in a client facing position;
- Have managed IT projects from end to end;
- Experienced in modern methodologies (Agile/SCRUM);
- Experience with online strategy and complex problem solving;
- Strong consultancy skills, analytical and communications skills;
- Experience working with distributed teams;
Highly appreciated are also:
- Experience with client-facing projects (Front-end, Mobile Apps, BtoC projects);
- Experience with Scaled Agile in large teams and complex organization;
You will be expected to lead and coach a distributed team (iOS Devs, Android Devs, API Devs, QA, UI/UX) in an a dynamic environment, in a SCALED AGILE context., work together with a PO for achieving planned scope and collaborate with other Scrum Masters in Scrumm of Scrumm meetings. You will manage the relationship with stakeholders Digital Solutions Team(s) during the project lifecycle and lead the implementation of the Agile approach within Digi Factory and other PCC areas. You will help organize the distributed team, teach them to assume responsibility, track progress, help communication and take care to unblock them at every step. You will foster communication and collaboration inside the team.