Full Stack Web Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HARMAN active.
Vezi toate job-urile Full Stack Web Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The primary mission is to achieve transparency and synergies between departments and to provide an accurate image of the status of each Domain at all levels. As a member of the Business Operations Group, you will assume a pivotal role in the creation, maintenance, and development of a web based financial/execution application used to monitor the BU.
• Participate in product development from idealization to deployment and beyond
• Maintain and help optimize existing systems
• Package, configure, and deploy software
• Collaborate with clients, product managers, and analysts to develop and review requirements and design
• Research, recommend, and introduce new technologies and new uses of existing technologies
• Ensure the proper functionality of the database including but not limited to: performance, disk space, limited or no data errors, Integrity check
- Libraries like jQuery
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies: MySQL
- Web server technologies: Apache
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering with an emphasis on Economics
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience creating public, complex systems using multiple languages
• Experienced in developing responsive, interactive websites
• Experience with source control tools, specifically distributed source control tools such as GitHub and/or bitbucket
• Technical or functional knowledge in SW Development and of SW Development Lifecycle
• Proven knowledge Agile SCRUM methodology
• Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program
• Strong attention to value and feasibility in order to improve business/engineering processes
• Logical and structured thinking with the ability to explain in plain terms
• A self-managed and systematic way of working
• Problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind
• strong oral and written communication skills for interfacing with clients and other departments
• Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision. Strong sense of responsibilities and quality focus, fast learner and excellent interpersonal skills
• High attention to detail with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable in proactively communicating with others both within and outside of the immediate team to resolve issues and get questions answered
• Ability to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes in a fast paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently to resolve complex issues in a timely manner
• Willingness to travel (1-2 times/ year)
...Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
...Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
...Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
...State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation
...Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
...Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
#JoinHarmanBucharestand come see what you can achieve with us!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary ofSamsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.