Business Analyst - MIFID II, EMIR, DFA
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• University diploma
• Knowledge on Investment banking & capital markets on equity derivatives is a significant advantage
• Good ability to understand & explain business process to developers
• Proactive & rigorous mindset
• Experience in writing functional specifications, defining the testing strategy and performing quality functional testing
• Strong in Analytical skills and should be able to relate information and guide the team effectively
• Strong ability to resolve problems and present solutions within a tight deadline
• Good communicator within and across team, an effective team member: written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation and production of documentation appropriate to an audience
• Experience in Agile methodology is an advantage
• Fluent in English (written + spoken), a good level in French is a significant advantage.
• Collect and centralize business needs on the different regulatory streams
• Perform detailed studies and challenge our business partners when needed
• Write functional specifications
• Participate to costing estimations (time, budget)
• Elaborate tests scenarios (new features validation + regression testing scenarios)
• Connect the different actors involved in the project: development team in Bucharest, related applications teams, transversal project managers, business product owners
• Validation and homologation of the developments including chain tests with related applications
• Regular reporting to clients
• Follow the developments and raise alerts if needed
• Budget management
• Integrate user feedbacks during and after UAT;
• Write functional release notes
• Follow post production support.