This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Business Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more about Jobs at Microsoft Romania and apply.
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Cross Domain Delivery Organization Admin
This position is a contingent staff position and employed by an external agency in service for Microsoft.
The Cross Domain Delivery (CDD) organization is looking for a curious, dynamic, fun, energetic Admin professional for our EMEA CDD Organization! The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced environment, has strong attention to detail, and embraces challenges with high energy, positive attitude and determination to learn.
This role will be based in Bucharest and will support the CDD teams across EMEA supporting CDD management projects and operation.
A successful candidate will be able to:
• Believe that everyone's abilities can be improved through education, training, learning and hard work, with a focus on getting better instead of being good.
• Multi-task and change direction in response to a fluctuating, sometimes ambiguous work environment.
• Make timely decisions, exercise sound judgment, and work with integrity and professionalism.
• Be self-motivated and independent with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess solid project-management and problem-solving skills.
• Prioritize and anticipate needs to achieve the right results.
• Proven track record of accountability, reliability, confidentiality, and a positive attitude.
• Be a strong team player who will demonstrate drive and initiative and have a positive and professional approach.
• Share a passion and drive to make our employee experience easy, insightful and trusted.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• New Hire Management – maintain all up view of EMEA hiring, DL’s and Teams channels management, Services Onboarding logistics
• Order hardware and services, i.e. computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials and facilities requests
• General Purchase Orders Management
• Handle logistics setup for all hands, off-sites and other events
• Admin support for internal tools (HTX, MSExpense, FRI, etc.) and processes (MBR, QBR, etc.)
• Project Management support – assisting EMEA CDD managers with admin tasks related to on-going projects
• Operations support - help maintain an accurate view of team calendar availability
• Provide exceptional customer service both internally and externally
• Ensure compliance of administrative operational policies and procedures
Minimum an associate degree in business administration or other relevant area, or equivalent years of experience performing in adequate roles.
3+ years in a group administrative, project management, or business operations role.
Demonstrated problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
Demonstrated ability to change direction in response to changing work situations.
Ability to accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals
Ability to prioritize own work and resources to complete projects on time and to solve routine problems effectively.
Proficiency with the Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote
Fluent business English (TOEIC 750+)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.