Problem Manager Intern
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Experience in working with JIRA and MSOffice;
• Be able to quickly and clearly understand the business strategy to ensure the decisions are aligned accordingly;
• Time management skills & workflow management skills;
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams;
• Upper-intermediate or advanced level of English;
• Register and prioritize all problem tickets according to internal procedures;
• Submit every problem to the appropriate team (the team with the capacity to solve it);
• Negotiate with the appropriate parties the timeframe and resources necessary to solve each problem;
• Make sure the problem is handled in accordance with its urgency and priority (if the case, make sure it’s included in the appropriate Sprint);
• Follow up on each problem to make sure it is solved correctly and in a timely manner;
• After the problem is reported as solved, test (where possible) to confirm;
• Inform the teams that reported the problem that it was solved;
• Handles reports, JIRA updates and any other related task.
What is Problem management department's activity?
It is to diagnose the problem and validate any workarounds. Problem management uses a problem database to track problems and to associate any identified workarounds with them.
Problem management is thought of as a reactive process in that it is invoked after incidents have occurred, but it is actually proactive, since its goal is to ensure that incidents do not recur in the future, or if they do, to minimize their impact.
Perks and benefits:
• This is a paid 3 months internship (July-September)
• We offer internal and external training;
• We provide a daily catered lunch;
• We offer private healthcare;
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
• Flexible schedule.