Jr. Helpdesk Agent for Accounts Payable
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• You will provide support for the external and internal clients (staff or suppliers) of one of the biggest insurance company in the UK and Ireland.
• You will answer to calls or e-mails coming from UK and Ireland customers (staff or suppliers), offering them information regarding their invoices or the status of their payments. This would include performing both front-office and back-office activities and would require that all investigation and analysis to be completed within the agreed Service Level;
• You will interact on a regular basis with teams in the UK, Sri Lanka and India, which will enhance your cross-cultural exposure.
• Advanced level of English - B2 level at least;
• Problem-solving mentality;
• Self-organizing and able to grasp a large amount of information in a short period of time;
• Strong desire to work with customers in need and willing to provide the best resolution to their queries;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Flexible approach;
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
• Bonuses for your results
• Meal-tickets, free coffee and fruits to keep you energized
• Medical coverage
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies