AUTOSAR Lead Software Architecture Engineer
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
· Bachelor’s Degree + 6 year related experience in Computer Science or related discipline.
· Understanding of AUTOSAR software constructs and their implementation
· Experience with C Programming Language and software development tools for embedded microcontrollers
· Experience with AUTOSAR Framework, architecture, specification and configuration tool.
· Experience with Electrobit and Vector AUTOSAR toolchain.
· Experience with safety standards ISO26262
· Experience with lower layer software development (e.g. initialization, hardware I/O, ADC. SCI, SPI, timers, memory management, failsafe, real-time operating systems, task structure, APIs, flash programming, boot, serial communication – CAN, KW2000, FlexRay)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Good knowledge of NXP 32-bit MPU and ARM cores specially i.MX
· Knowledge of automotive software development is advantageous.
· Demonstrated ability to support internal or external customers
· Some domestic and international travel may be required to support customers.
The Advanced Technology focuses on technologies for automotive AUTOSAR BSW/MCAL Software and services. We are looking for passionate and talented engineers to work on, and with, the next generation of the industry standard AUTOSAR Software Framework.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
· Actively participate in development of the Classic AUTOSAR reference implementation and standards.
· Develop proof-of-concept applications to validate project assumptions and goals.
· Develop in-depth expertise in AUTOSAR development methodologies, tools, and architectures.
· Work directly with Principal and Senior Engineers in defining and developing AUTOSAR MCAL Software.
Join us and you will share in a comprehensive benefit and compensation package that will build your capacity to grow your career while managing your personal needs and planning for the future.
A -class working environment located near Politehnica metro station
A tremendous opportunity to work alongside with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the arena of embedded high-performance computing,
You will be part of a strong multinational company having the chance to develop together with us,
Cafeterias, specially designed smoking areas and a private gym within our headquarters,
Flexible working environment within a dynamic team,
Private medical insurance,