Test Lead/ Configuration Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PUREQUAD active
View all jobs Test Lead/ Configuration Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 2011, PureQuad has grown to become a professional corporation with a solid track record in delivering benefit driven capabilities across a diverse range of sectors: Public, Private, Non-profit.
We are offering software development services and software consulting services (on-site and off-site).
Major clients: - NXP Semiconductors Romania, Cegeka, Atos Consulting CH, OSB Group CH, 12Co CH
• Minimum 5 year engineering experience
• Experience writing MISRA-compliant software
• Experience in automotive embedded systems, software only is fine; hardware is a plus
• Knowledge of SW system synthesis, analysis, and verification techniques
• Strong leadership skills
• Configuration management
• Experience working with automated build systems
• Experience with Atlassian tools
• Test leader (1/2 time role): Our test team is in another location and is fully self-contained. However, we need someone to guide and monitor that team. We have a senior engineer on our team who understands what needs to be done and can provide guidance, but he is too busy to do this role himself.
• Configuration manager (1/2 time role): This includes making sure our build and release process is followed and that all of our code is structured properly. It also includes making sure that our change request process is followed and that our JIRA tickets are following the lifecycle correctly. We already have a system set up that is working, but code has a way of getting in the wrong branches or getting sent around via e-mail without someone providing oversight. Our automated build system also needs ongoing adjustments.
We have someone in this role now who is moving to a different role. We do have other engineers who can assist with some of the build system changes, but we need a single point of contact and responsibility for the configuration manager.
This is a technical role that requires understanding the software and what needs to be delivered when and helping to prioritize features and making decisions. Part of this role will also be to be the first reviewer for code pull requests.
Join us and you will share in a comprehensive benefit and compensation package that will build your capacity to grow your career while managing your personal needs and planning for the future.
A -class working environment located near Politehnica metro station
A tremendous opportunity to work alongside with some of the brightest, most experienced minds in the arena of embedded high-performance computing,
You will be part of a strong multinational company having the chance to develop together with us,
Cafeterias, specially designed smoking areas and a private gym within our headquarters,
Flexible working environment within a dynamic team,
Private medical insurance,