Economist for Accounts Payable with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Economist for Accounts Payable with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in Accounts Payable and Travel & Expense field;
- Fluently spoken and written of French and English;
- Any other language is consider a plus;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Invoice verification;
- Monitoring of workflows in the Accounts Payable Monitor (system to record and verify invoices automatically);
- Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process;
- Accounts and balance reconciliation;
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
- Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
- Clarification of supplier requests;
- Vendor reconciliation;
- Receipt of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Processing/auditing of Travel and Expense claim forms and all relevant documents, according with legal requirements and internal Guidelines and Policies;
- Verify correctness of approvals and validation of signature specimens;
- Booking of claims in SAP;
- Perform payment of Travel and expense claims as per payment schedule;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of AP IFRS and local GAAP;
- Prepares Desktop procedures, process and work instructions and updates them whenever is necessary;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.