Authorization Compliance Expert
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- University degree or adequate work experience (studies in finance, accounting or technical fields);
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Analytical and logical approach;
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP with focus on Accounting or Authorizations;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Ability to drive changes in processes and organizations;
- Careful and structured performance;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to work very accurately;
- Willingness to take on responsibility;
- Good ability to communicate and work in an international team, as well as independently;
- Willingness to travel (up to 3 times / year).
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- SAP user management / Approval of critical role requests;
- Point of contact for Compliance topics and tools in Accounting (support per mailbox);
- Single point of contact for central AIM ( specific tool for roles) topics;
- Administration of SAP compliance tool (local settings for MCoS 60 systems);
- Sample creation for detective controls (technical job runs documentation);
- End user training and support for compliance tool – Conduct trainings per webex for MCoS;
- On site participation on WS, Testing, when needed (on site) - max. 4 weeks/year;
- Update databases and documentation (e. g. shared drives, Bosch Connect) update Bosch Connect (page support the portal room in share point);
- Request handling according to the company’s guidelines;
- Participation in meetings and teleconferences;
- Work with technical departments and accounting experts to develop and improve compliance tool e.g.: test participation, coordination, rollout and bug fixing);
- Consult Bosch’s global accounting organization in conflict avoidance with regard to segregation of duties.