Authorization Compliance Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Authorization Compliance Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree or adequate work experience (studies in finance, accounting or technical fields);
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Analytical and logical approach;
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP with focus on Accounting or Authorizations;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Ability to drive changes in processes and organizations;
- Careful and structured performance;
- Good communication and documentation skills;
- Ability to work very accurately;
- Willingness to take on responsibility;
- Good ability to communicate and work in an international team, as well as independently;
- Willingness to travel (up to 3 times / year).
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- SAP user management / Approval of critical role requests;
- Point of contact for Compliance topics and tools in Accounting (support per mailbox);
- Single point of contact for central AIM ( specific tool for roles) topics;
- Administration of SAP compliance tool (local settings for MCoS 60 systems);
- Sample creation for detective controls (technical job runs documentation);
- End user training and support for compliance tool – Conduct trainings per webex for MCoS;
- On site participation on WS, Testing, when needed (on site) - max. 4 weeks/year;
- Update databases and documentation (e. g. shared drives, Bosch Connect) update Bosch Connect (page support the portal room in share point);
- Request handling according to the company’s guidelines;
- Participation in meetings and teleconferences;
- Work with technical departments and accounting experts to develop and improve compliance tool e.g.: test participation, coordination, rollout and bug fixing);
- Consult Bosch’s global accounting organization in conflict avoidance with regard to segregation of duties.