Tax Technology Specialist | Global Tax Center of Excellence
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Technology Specialist | Global Tax Center of Excellence active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
* Bachelor / Master degree in relation to finance, engineering or IT;
* Experience in any of the following is definitely an asset:
- Tax compliance solutions;
- Basic understanding of XML / XSD / XBRL / SQL;
- Data visualisation solutions such as Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx or Pyramid;
- Scripting languages such as Python or R
- Robotics Automation Software such as Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, UIPath
* Understanding of tax and accounting compliance processes and a strong interest in finance is an asset ;
* You are hands-on and can solve issues as they arise;
* You escalate problems as and when needed;
* You are an expert in MS Office;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent English writing skills;
* Planning, prioritizing, eye for detail and working independently are key.
Relevant work experience preferably in a multinational company.
You will be part of the broader Tax Technology Team, dedicated to one or several of the following work streams:
* Development support: you will assist with drafting business requirements that require IT development, as well performing testing from an end user point of view. You will assist in designing the solution to meet the requirements of the tax authorities at the one hand, while offering a smooth end user experience;
* Deployment support: you will assist internal and external clients across the globe with the configuration of tax technology solutions. You will support teams through the journey of implementing a state of the art tax technology solution;
* Maintenance and Support: you will work closely with external clients and internal users to assist with troubleshooting potential tax technology problems. The assistance may be conducted in person for internal users or on the phone when assisting external users;
* Knowledge support : you will help assure that our technology solutions are up to date at all times with the latest legal requirements, by screening the changes in law to help assessing the impact on the different applications in use;
* Future automation support: you will assist in designing the compliance landscape of the future. You will help deliver small technology projects that contribute to the overall automation of the compliance process.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of clients.
Taxation lies at the crossroads of law, business, innovation and technology so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Our young, dynamic and international team of VAT-compliance specialists thrive on this complexity and see opportunities in the digitalization of the business environment. It is what keeps us sharp and makes us trendsetters on the market!
At the Global Tax Compliance Center (GTCE), we deliver services to more than 200 clients, supporting more than 30 jurisdictions in EMEA. GTCE is steered by a team in Belgium, supported by an offshore team in India, and is now investing in building a new talented team in Bucharest.
In the current compliance landscape, everything is about digital and automation. Within the GTCE, we have therefore built a dedicated Tax Technology Team that focuses on the development, maintenance & support of various tax technology solutions used within our compliance business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join Deloitte GTCE new team in Bucharest as a Tax Technology Team member.
What’s in it for you:
• An exciting opportunity to work in a team at the forefront of tax technological innovation
• Full integration with our international GTCE team e.g. inclusion in calls, (online) training.
• A broad understanding and practical experience of indirect tax compliance in EMEA;
• The necessary training and support throughout your career;
• An environment where transparency about our mission, vision and strategy for the future is key;
• A young, dynamic and international working environment, with a true coaching culture;
• Opportunities to grow together with the organization;
• Outstanding and continuous learning possibilities of a wide variety of Pan-European Tax topics;
Standard working hours would be 10:30 to 19:30, Bucharest time.