TAC IP Network Engineer with German/French/Spanish/Italian
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
We are looking for a passionate engineer for our client, a global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
You have the chance to join a well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for Network products (Routers, Switches, Firewalls & Security Gateways, WLAN devices and more)
- Fluent in German / French / Spanish / Italian language;
- CCNA certification is a must;
- More than 1 year work experience is an advantage;
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and packet captures);
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS);
- Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP);
- Knowledge of security features and protocols (IPSec, NAT, Radius/Tacacs, Dot1x);
- Knowledge of network monitoring applications and protocols (SNMP, NMS).
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our Datacom and Secospace products (Routers, Switches, Firewalls & Security Gateways, WLAN devices and more);
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents and if necessary escalate to next technical level support;
- Troubleshoot hardware or software problems, identify root cause and provide an effective solution within contractual SLA time;
- Performing network upgrades/ updates in accordance with the Change Management process;
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure or upgrade IP products and their features;
- Use trouble ticketing system for tracking customer interactions and fault analysis;
Identify customers concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction.
You will enjoy:
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule (possibility to work on 8h shifts by rotation);
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE).