Linux Kernel BSP Software Validation Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductors active
View all jobs Linux Kernel BSP Software Validation Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Scripting experience - python, bash, other
- Operating systems - Linux
- Experience with tools - git, JIRA, Jenkins
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous testing processes and methodologies is a plus
- Programming (C/C++) knowledge is a plus
- Electronics knowledge, experience in troubleshooting and debugging electronics is a plus.
- Understanding of test methodology, test cycle, process is a plus.
- Design, write or update test plans and test cases for undergoing projects
- Develop and maintain automated test execution environments and scripts
- Develop and enhance new or existing validation frameworks
- Monitor and analyze results of the automated tests suites ran
- Carry out regular test execution on the targeted software stacks
- Help with the board farm setup and maintenance
The Microprocessors Software team in Bucharest is responsible for enabling the Linux BSP on NXP's i.MX family microprocessors. Our work focuses on the lower levels of the operating system such as the kernel, as well as delivering fully functional Yocto Linux images.
Testing and validation are a crucial part in the development process to ensure high quality operating system stacks for our microprocessors. Having the best infrastructure and tools in our software process is key for delivering on time quality software.
We are looking for people with operating systems knowledge, proactive and eager to learn, to help us design, implement and execute test cases and automated tests for our Linux BSP project, as well as contributing to the continuous testing environment.
By joining our Bucharest team, beside an attractive salary package, you will have the opportunity to be part of a high performance and enthusiastic software development team in a secure, pleasant and dynamic work environment.