TAC IT Engineer with French/Spanish/Italian
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
We are looking for a TAC IT (Storage/ Servers/ Cloud) Engineer for our client, a global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices.
You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for IT products (Storage, Servers, Data Protection products, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Big Data & Cloud Storage and more).
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our IT products (Storage,Servers, Data Protection products, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Big Data & Cloud Storage and more) by providing customer support from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;-
- Acts as a technical expert and provides support on a world-wide basis Interacts across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
- Familiar with servers and OS (Windows, Linux, Unix);
- Good understanding about the X86 server.
- Knowledge of SAN storage and protocols (FC, RAID, FCOE);
- Knowledge of NAS storage and protocols (CIFS, NFS, SCSI);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
- Hands-on experience with servers, storage devices would be an advantage;
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Any of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule (possibility to work on 8h shifts by rotation);
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE)