Inside System Engineer for Turkey & Africa
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside System Engineer for Turkey & Africa active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ideally have an experience with Vmware Virtual Infrastructure or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Technical knowledge in cloud technologies, backup and disaster recovery is a strong plus
- Having experience working in a presales role is a strong advantage, however diverse IT backgrounds will be considered
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both remotely and in person
- Fluent in Turkish & English
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for providing technical advice, guidelines and best practices for Veeam products to Veeam prospects and partners. You will get a chance to drive the business bringing your technical expertise to the Veeam Sales team. This position might require occasional travel for on-site customer and partner visits and marketing activities, but usually involves remote interaction through phone or Webex.
We are therefore looking for candidates with technical background and experience, great Turkish & English communication skills to join our Inside Systems Engineers department.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Providing web-based demonstrations of Veeam software
- Answering technical questions of prospects and partners via mails and phone
- Working with sales to help secure new partners and customers
- Working closely with Veeam’s value added resellers, including training, joint meetings and building relationships
- Providing pre-sales support and/or POC assistance to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Working with sales team to improve their technical understanding of Veeam products