System Lead Metering Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Lead Metering Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Chimie - Petrochimie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical / Petroleum / Oil / Gas or equivalent
• Proven experience in designing skid based units for natural gas or liquid
• Strong knowledge in Primary measuring instrument (Flow Meters, specifically Ultrasonic Flowmeter), Secondary measuring instruments (PT, TT etc.), Flow Computer (FC), Gas Chromatograph (GC), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), SCADA, Flow & Energy Calculation and Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming.
• Familiar with AGA, API MPMS, ISO standards
• Experience with On-site validation and certification of fiscal instruments to meet the metering standards such as AGA8, AGA10, ISO6976, GPA 2172 etc.,
• Sound knowledge on field instrumentation and proficient in handling equipment and testing instruments like Calibrators, Hart communicators etc.,
• Can interpret specifications and find the balance between what is specified and what is commercially achievable and acceptable. Use intuition, experience, and judgment to assimilate various and conflicting information or opinions into a well-considered plan.
• Conversant with the behavior of gas flow at different process conditions
• Effective communicator. Provide timely and concise information to the people you work with using clear and thoughtful oral and written communications to influence, negotiate and collaborate effectively. Strong communication skills to work with colleagues and customers from many nationalities.
• Proven ability to work with and/or lead a small / medium team (5-10 members)
• Capacity to work on more than 1 project at the same time
• Ability to work with diverse cultures and customers
• Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems
• Solution and conceptual oriented thinking
• Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment
• Has an understanding of the marketplace and general business environment
• Understands the importance of health and safety aspects to be able to manage projects properly
• Good conflict management and stress tolerance skills
• International mind set, strong communication skills
• Multi-language skills. Excellent written and oral communication in English. German / French / Italian / Spanish are a plus
List of Deliverables:
• Data Sheet – Flow Computer
• Data Sheet – Programmable Logic Controller
• Data Sheet – Supervisory Computer & Accessories
• Bill of Materials (BOM)
• System Architecture
• Functional Design Specification
• Cause & Effect Diagram
• Communication Tag List / Modbus List
• Utility & Power Consumption List
• Panel Heat Load Dissipation Calculation
• Uncertainty Calculation
• System Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) Procedure
• Site Acceptance Test (SAT) & Commissioning Procedure
• Shipping & Preservation Procedure
• Operation & Maintenance Manual
• Site Installation Procedure
• Validation Manual
• Acts as technical interface with customers, establishing professional relationships to ensure that the project requirements are fully defined and agreed.
• Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, and budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
• Using his expertise he create the conceptual design of these metering skids and document it in an FDS and a P&ID.
• Prepare and review RFQ packages to specify what potential skid fabricators shall do for the projects you are working on. After preparation of this document will work with engineering team, procurement and the project manager to perform a technical evaluation of the bids and make a final selection of the skid supplier.
• Work closely with Sourcing Team to generate and perform technical bid evaluation for project items
• Develop system application as per project specifications and follow international industry codes & standards.
• Perform internal testing (iFAT), customer witnessed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), site installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and field troubleshooting.
• Execute other assigned activities when needed.
• During execution he will act as the contact between Honeywell and the selected skid manufacturer / sub-suppliers of components to ensure that the deliverables are meeting the project requirements and are delivered timely.
• Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation process at minimum cost by allocating work assignments to project team fully utilizing standard builds & standardized work
• Ensures that work assignments are executed to appropriate standards and quality systems (Implementation, Test and Documentation)
• Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, ensures effective change control and identifies risks / opportunities.
• Proactively recommends potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering group
• Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines
• Reports progress and technical problems to project manager and engineering manager.
• Support sales organization in defining and estimating the engineering/technical scope of work.
• Is responsible for the correct interaction between different engineering teams involved in project execution
• Site commissioning
• Ensure that general safety and health requirements for both clients and company are observed at work place
• Reach out to companies in Honeywell to understand their products, interface with their product development and product management teams in order to maximize the use of these products in our projects.
• Basis knowledge in Mechanical equipment and electronics equipment
• Regular international travelling will be required in this job (> 25%)
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility. Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 indandustrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.