Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Honeywell active.
Vezi toate job-urile Estimator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Bachelor degree in engineering (Automation Control, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related fields).
• 1-3 years experience in engineering.
• Fluent in oral and written English.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
Nice To Have:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of SCADA/DCS.
• An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
• Technically minded and an integrative thinker. Able to propose alternative solutions.
• Team Player.
• Other languages are beneficial (German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, French).
• Study documents / drawings supplied by customer.
• Review the technical queries generated by the team, third party vendors and other Honeywell Business Units and send to customer.
• For Honeywell hardware supply, use the relevant configuration tool to estimate cost and generate bill of material (BoM).
• Identify third party packages / equipment / buyout items and engage procurement to obtain sub-vendor technical and commercial offers.
• Prepare technical and commercial proposal in required format.
• Create and submit the internal approvals.
• Lead, expedite and coordinate responses from operations, contracts, procurement to complete tenders as required.
• Ensure all Honeywell proposals and sales project files are in accordance with Honeywell standards and processes.
• Thoroughly understands and follows company policies to minimize Honeywell’s exposure to risk and ethics violations.
• Maintain high level of knowledge of the marketplace, technology and application trends.
• Be a change agent, influence, consult and lead efforts for sharing and standardizing of best practices.
• Work independently on the proposal and estimating for the specific project per global estimating process, standard and tool.
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility. Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 indandustrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.