C++ Game Engine Programmer
Amber Studio is the largest independently-owned Romanian game development studio, offering premium creative and development services.Cerinte
About the Role:
• Amber is a place where lots of things happen, but we’re now specifically looking for a C++ developer with mobile experience to work on the mobile support of Unreal Engine alongside our partner, Epic Games.
• Although this position is for Epic Games, you’ll also have other opportunities within Amber: to work on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows and on high profile games from top partners, or even research emerging new technologies inside Amber Labs.
• Developing features to support mobile platforms in Unreal Engine 4;
• Bug fixing in the Unreal Engine and in game code (e.g. Fortnite);
• Offering constant and relevant feedback to both team and customers (related to progress, risks, needs that may occur).
• Excellent command of C++
• Experience in working with mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
• Ability to navigate through large codebases
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Experience with game development and/or game engine development
Nice to have
• Other middleware experience (Unity, Marmalade, etc).
• Java/C# experience
• 3D render programming experience (DirectX, Open GL, Open GLES)
• Advanced problem-solving abilities
• Autonomous and organized
• Efficient in communicating technical information
An attractive salary package with private medical services and even meal tickets!
Great work environment, awesome people to work with
Easy-to-access headquarters located in Charles de Gaulle Plaza