Accounts Payable with English
Pragmatic Play is a leading content provider to the iGaming industry. Pragmatic Play offers a multi-product portfolio of innovative, regulated and mobile-focused gaming products.
Our passion for premium entertainment is unrivalled. We strive to create the most engaging and evocative experience for all our customers across a range of products, including slots, live casino and bingo, all of which are available via a single API.
Pragmatic Play’s Games Library contains unique in-house content consisting of over 100 proven HTML5 games, available in all currencies, 26 languages and all major certified markets. We release three new video slots every month, with plans in place to further expand this.
• Entry level experience in finance, accounting and/or payments department;
• Good command of both written and spoken English;
• Proficient in MS Office, especially in advanced Excel applications;
• Experience using databases and dashboards desirable but not essential;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
• High standards of accuracy and precision;
• Manage your own time effectively, plan and adopt a methodical approach to your work;
• Attention to details with sound analytical thinking;
• Enjoy the fun in a fast-paced business environment with a can-do working attitude.
• Ensure payments for the company at multinational level;
• Prepare different reports periodically and ad-hoc;
• Reports are to include relevant and insightful commentary, ensuring that the data is accurate and delivered according to deadlines;
• Develop strong relationships with other divisional analysts in order to share knowledge, ideas and best practice;
• Handle monthly account reconciliation in XERO and journal entries review before month end closing;
• Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management;
• Maintain database by entering, verifying and backing up data;