Technical Support Assistant with English-Rotation Shifts-SPS
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Previous experience in supporting mobile devices on major platforms including but not limited to iOS, Android and Microsoft OS;
• Fluent in English;
• Bachelor's degree;
• Experience in the industry is preferred;
• Good interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills;
• Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact;
• Good administration skills.
• Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of support issues;
• Follow established process and procedures to provide support to customers via all contracted channels (phone, email, chat &/or fax);
• Work effectively with other management and customers to quickly address problems
as they arise;
• Properly log all information into the problem management system;
• Escalate issues to the appropriate contacts in a timely manner and ensure end users are aware of changes to original expectations in accordance with procedural guidelines;
• Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge relating to assigned customer or product;
• Contribute authoring, reviews and updates of knowledge relating to assigned customer or product;
• Contribute to ongoing Quality Improvement initiatives;
• Represent Company in a professional and business-like manner and communicate effectively with customers and other team members.
The Technical Support Specialist the primary customer facing Technical Support contact for customers, both external as well as internal. Primary responsibility is to help customers to solve technical issues and to answer any questions about the features and capabilities of the products.