Team Leader with French or German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Team Leader with French or German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
* Good knowledge of English (verbal and writing);
* Good knowledge of German (verbal and writing) or French (verbal and writing);
* Good communication skills, verbal and writing;
* Strong analytical and numerical skills;
* Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
* Team leadership/management of Pricing Executives. Task include organization/facilitation of team meetings, monthly 1:1’s, action plans, coaching and motivating individuals where appropriate.
* Build the financial business case using robust financial modeling tools as well as consulting sales for deal optimization.
* Manage the team of analysts to ensure team objectives are achieved in delivering the required SLA;
* Provide commercial advice and guidance to analysts during the approval phase;
* Responsible for collating, analyzing and communicating continuous development of values that meet market needs, but simultaneously safeguard the profitability using specific tools;
* Know, understand, communicate to ensure that the analysts apply the general guidelines and ensure the correct levels of discounts are given in line with the financial goals;
* When required present the business case on behalf of their team or sales to senior management, to internally secure the approval for the financial support given;
* Approval or rejection of the price request support while safeguarding the company governance process and authorization price guidelines.
* Deal with conflicting interests or priorities between partners and suppliers.
* Motivating salary;
* Meal tickets, granted for each working day of the month;
* Possibility of traveling;
* Possibility to advance in the company;
* The alternative to working from home;
* A good medical service;
* Life insurance.