Pricing Analyst with German (B2 minimum)
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
Are you ready to join a great company?
We are looking for an ambitious Pricing Analyst with German Language in Iasi for a big multinational company and we want a committed practitioner to be part of a professional team.
* Good knowledge of English (verbal and writing)
* Good knowledge of German language (verbal and writing)
Academics background and technical skills:
* Completed university degree in accounting, economics or comparable studies covering mathematics or statistics.
* Strong analytical and numerical skills
* Skilled in using Microsoft Excel
* Down here you’ll find the role performs two key activities supporting the GTM pricing:
* Analyzing the financial business case using a model as well as consulting sales for deal optimization where applicable.
* You will approve or reject the value request support while safeguarding the governance process and authorization guidelines.
* Over roll as pricing analytics such as trends, profitability and other characteristics that can be captured and used to improve future performance and becoming the benchmark for future processes.
Why should you join our professional team?
* Motivating salary;
* Meal tickets, granted for each working day of the month;
* Possibility of traveling;
* Possibility to advance in the company;
* The alternative to working from home;
* A good medical service;
* Life insurance.