BI Specialist, Bucharest
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
- Support and guides business representatives in determining requirements for processes improvements and automation;
- Be the link between business representatives and BI project team/ Automation developers, ISIT representatives if needed;
- Promote automation/ BI tools and benefits.
- Assure the link between the business representatives and the development team within the automation/ BI projects;
- Offer support in capture all the possible situations in the process;
- Document the process for improvements (automation project);
- Document the outcome of the automation project.
- Building trustworthy and value-based relationships with different stakeholders of automation projects like business representatives, development team, partners, project sponsors;
- Participating on the analysis of process improvements opportunity or dashboard/ reports needed (contributing on identifying process that can be automated and proactively proposing possible solutions/ approaches);
- Leading workshops for business processes/ BI requirements analysis; leading and/or challenging the business representatives in business processes or reports/ dashboard optimization;
- Ensuring good understanding of all possible cases within the business process analysis;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources and predicting possible constrains/ conflicts on process automation projects. Working with business representatives to uncover unmet - business needs;
- Leading and participating on preparing the business requirements for automation;
- Offering support to automation developers on understanding the user requirements and business cases;
- Offering support to business representatives during user tests and user validation on developed solutions;
- Documenting the delivered automation solutions – business level;
- Participating to the deployment of BI reports/ dashboard by developing (where is the case), training and support.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral);
- Data reporting analytic, Microstrategi BI, Power BI and/ or other BI tools with preliminary knowledge;
- Business knowledge – in at least 2 domains from: Finance, O2C (Order to Cash), P2P (Procure to pay), Personnel;
- Fluency in English; French would be a plus;
- Comfortable facilitating workshops with small and large groups;
- Analytical, intellectually curious thinker with focus on outcome;
- Attention to details and in the same time broadly vision;
- Ability to learn / to adapt to new business processes;
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to succinctly summarize key findings and effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.