Mechanical Design Lead Engineer (Iasi)
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
· University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics or a similar education
· At least 5 years of previous experience in mechanical design engineering
· Strong Experience and knowledge with: CATIA V5, Isostatics, Chain dimensions · Knowledge of Enovia PDM would be an asset
· Experience in the area of steering systems would be an asset
· Good communication and project management skills
· Fluent in English, additional language skills are an asset
· Planning, preparation and execution of design tasks with a focus on steering systems parts
· Reviews customer specifications to understand the customers’ design criteria and expectations
· Develop technical specifications and propose suitable technical solutions
· Provide technical support for new projects
· Act as a lead, providing technical knowledge and expertise for the project team · Monitoring of performance and progress on projects
· Frequent interaction with customer during development of tooling related products