SME General Ledger & Fixed Assets
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs SME General Ledger & Fixed Assets active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
- Solid IT, SAP, Microsoft Office, Blackline knowledge
- Knowledge of the General Ledger Transactional end to end processes
- Desire to “question” current way of working and to improve upon it
- Ability to assess and promptly resolve problems
- Organized personality with attention to details, able to work simultaneously on different projects
- The Subject Matter Expert will work together with the BAU team to explore improvement opportunities, continuously improve processes and increase standardization within GL TF space;
- Actively involved in UAT session, ensuring the testing is performed as per Business Release timelines;
- Support the collaboration with the Transformation /Robotics Project team, as well as with the BOC and BCT forums for implementing the agreed automation agenda initiatives;
- Raise issues to IT, support team, provide the required information, manage the UAT and make an active follow-up on open tickets (incidents, change requests, waivers);
- Ambassador for Knowledge Management;
- Recommends areas to strength end business controls;
- Support activities in scope for migration to be moved into shared service, in line with the migration framework and plan;
- Facilitate, for both self and team, opportunities for increasing technical and process capabilities (Office suite, SAP usage, Blackline).