Senior Internal Auditor
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Lead and execute strategic, financial, operational and compliance audits in key risk areas across the business.
- Prepare preliminary risk assessments, define audit scopes, conduct fieldwork identifying control weaknesses and non-compliance, discuss audit results with management, draft audit reports and perform the follow-up of Management corrective action plans on a regular basis.
- Oversee and lead any internal business resources and/or co-source resources.
- Perform Sarbanes Oxley control testing, draft reports and communicate results.
- Add value to auditees by sharing best practices and through constructive and solution-driven discussions.
- Support the Head of Internal Audit on various departmental tasks, compliance investigations, continuous improvement initiatives and management reporting.
- Regular communication and management of stakeholders including Senior Management and business process owners.
- Participation in developing the annual Risk Assessment and Audit Plan.
- Travel time: 30% – 40%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6+ years of internal audit experience including in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient knowledge of SAP from the perspective of leveraging the system for setting up data analytics.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships/working relationships with all functional areas.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
WE ARE OFFERING
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your
- professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
Should you be interested in growing you career in Garrett, please check our site, in order to access our Career Platform and find a full Job Description.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. For more information visit our website.