European Regional Media Relations Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Garrett - Advancing Motion active
View all jobs European Regional Media Relations Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Works in partnership with the Director of Garrett External Communications to develop quarterly and yearly media relations activities promoting the company and product brand awareness, technology portfolio and road maps and related initiatives supporting growth initiatives within the automotive industry.
- Manages regional PR agency resources and assignments in association with company interests and objectives.
- Acts as the lead company contact for media inquiries within the region, and must be comfortable with role as corporate spokesperson.
- Will lead or assist in generating reviews of communications materials with appropriate legal and business entities in adherence to company policies and procedures and brand guidelines.
- Will organize and lead the execution of day-to-day media interviews with appropriate subject matter experts within the company. Will also lead press conferences and other media engagements at trade events with agency resources and the input of the Director of Garrett External Communications.
- Will collaborate with global Communications function to help support Marketing, Internal and Corporate Communications efforts.
- Maintains budget oversight for key agency relationships and other key vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field
- 10+ years in communications with experience in external communications including public relations or media relations
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with both internal and external audiences.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build teamwork and trust.
- 10-15% travel may be required.
- Advanced level of English (both written and verbal)
WE ARE OFFERING
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your
- professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
Should you be interested in growing you career in Garrett, please check our site, in order to access our Career Platform and find a full Job Description.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. For more information visit our website