New Product Launch Manager - Manufacturing TSR
With sales of €44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.8 billion in 2017.
* Responsible for project management activities related to implementation of new projects into production. All activities are done in close collaboration with his team from development, quality assurance, manufacturing and support departments;
* Planning, implementation and optimization of manufacturing methods (technology);
* Planning and ordering of production equipment in cooperation with the Industrial Engineering and Purchasing departments;
* Creation of manufacturing related documents (e.g. manufacturing plans, instructions, SAP planning);
* Preparation of shop floor layouts in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement department;
* Close tracking and improvement of the economical efficiency of the product during its life cycle.
* Technical University degree;
* Experience in PCB production - highly appreciated;
* Specialized technical knowledge about the production of electronic components in the field of automotive engineer-ing - appreciated;
* Knowledge of project management highly appreciated;
* Knowledge of FMEA, Control Plan;
* Knowledge of SAP;
* English is mandatory;
* German is a plus.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.