Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Team
Sustainalytics is a leading ESG and corporate governance research, ratings and analytics firm. We help investors around the world integrate environmental, social and governance information and assessments into their investment decisions. Come join us and work alongside some of the best professionals in the business to make a positive impact on the world.
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Sustainalytics has 17 offices and more than 500 staff members globally. In Romania we have offices in Timisoara and Bucharest.
Our work environment is fast-paced but allows all Sustainalytics professionals to develop an advanced skill set for today’s and tomorrow’s labour market, including change management, data processing, analytical and technical skills, as well as inter-team collaboration in an international organization.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• 3-5 years work experience, 1-3 years relevant experience (working with CRM systems)
• Good business acumen and business process knowledge (Sales, Finance, Legal) • Good Knowledge of CRM systems (Dynamics 365 is a plus)
• Good project management skills
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (Power BI is a plus)
• Microsoft Flow and Power Apps knowledge is a plus
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle conflicting demands
• Good time management and customer relationship skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills;
• Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
• Alignment with Sustainalytics’ mission vision and values;
• CRM user management and administration
• Analyze functional requirements, manage implementation projects for internal product initiatives and implement the changes in the CRM system
• Develop in-house solutions using the role specific software or other Microsoft products (Flow, Power Apps)
• Reports and dashboard set-up and development – using Power BI or other BI tools and builtin functionalities
• Identify product strategy initiatives
• Support for technical issues – first level of contact for end-users
• Communication with third-party services providers