This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amazon active
View all jobs Workforce Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of Call Centre or similar experience related to a solid understanding of production environment metrics (such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, and FTE’s).
· MS Excel skills and experience in working with the following Microsoft Suite and Reporting Platforms: MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and/or MS Access skills required
· Flexible, people oriented and able to work in a team environment.
· Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills
· Ability to develop presentations leveraging a proficiency in MS Office.
· Excellent customer focus and bias for action.
· Prior experience in data mining and analysis in any industry.
· Prior Workforce experience in a contact center in any environment, preferably in data labeling industry.
· Experience with the Workforce Management tools.
· Ability to develop presentations and a proficiency in MS Office suite
· VBA Python scripting skills is a plus
Support the delivery of service levels, and productivity targets for the site and marketplaces he/she is supporting.
· Responsible for the assignment of tasks to the operations by optimizing the usage of workforce.
· Manage the development of global standards (Average Handle time, NPT, Shrinkage, Attrition) for ADS planning ensuring that all changes successfully inter-operate with existing operational processes.
· Work with operational and support teams to effectively plan short term non-productive time
· Work closely with data associates and team leads to pro-actively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimize impact
· Assist the development of Workforce Management & Scheduling system by partnering with in-house technology teams
· Running “what-if” scenarios for associate staffing and make proper use of statistical tools.
· Manage and drive change through effective use of clearly defined delivery plan, ensuring stakeholders receive regular updates.
· Lead and participate in global ADS projects and initiatives. He/She will own providing optimal solutions for upcoming initiatives.
· Proactively identify service improvement opportunities and ensure continuous improvement within Capacity Planning across strategic and tactical forecasting, advisor scheduling, metric reporting and real-time delivery.
· Candidates with superior analytical skills in any industry are encouraged to apply.