Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives.Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of Call Centre or similar experience related to a solid understanding of production environment metrics (such as Forecasting, AHT, Shrinkage, and FTE’s).
· MS Excel skills and experience in working with the following Microsoft Suite and Reporting Platforms: MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and/or MS Access skills required
· Flexible, people oriented and able to work in a team environment.
· Experience exercising strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills
· Ability to develop presentations leveraging a proficiency in MS Office.
· Excellent customer focus and bias for action.
· Prior experience in data mining and analysis in any industry.
· Prior Workforce experience in a contact center in any environment, preferably in data labeling industry.
· Experience with the Workforce Management tools.
· Ability to develop presentations and a proficiency in MS Office suite
· VBA Python scripting skills is a plus
Support the delivery of service levels, and productivity targets for the site and marketplaces he/she is supporting.
· Responsible for the assignment of tasks to the operations by optimizing the usage of workforce.
· Manage the development of global standards (Average Handle time, NPT, Shrinkage, Attrition) for ADS planning ensuring that all changes successfully inter-operate with existing operational processes.
· Work with operational and support teams to effectively plan short term non-productive time
· Work closely with data associates and team leads to pro-actively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimize impact
· Assist the development of Workforce Management & Scheduling system by partnering with in-house technology teams
· Running “what-if” scenarios for associate staffing and make proper use of statistical tools.
· Manage and drive change through effective use of clearly defined delivery plan, ensuring stakeholders receive regular updates.
· Lead and participate in global ADS projects and initiatives. He/She will own providing optimal solutions for upcoming initiatives.
· Proactively identify service improvement opportunities and ensure continuous improvement within Capacity Planning across strategic and tactical forecasting, advisor scheduling, metric reporting and real-time delivery.
· Candidates with superior analytical skills in any industry are encouraged to apply.