SUPPLIERS QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile RIAN&Partners active.
Vezi toate job-urile SUPPLIERS QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
RIAN&Partners is a new, fresh concept in the recruitment and selection process of personnel, personnel training & organizational development.
RIAN&Partners combines, in an intelligent and friendly manner, over 30 years of our partners’ previous experience in the HR management for the industrial environment with passion and determination – patterns engraved to every assigned project.
Integrity and high professional ethics are the core values we believe in, values that have settled their home at RIAN&Partners. Moreover, we believe wholeheartedly in optimism, flexibility and ‘’out of the box’’ solutions. That’s who we are!
Experience of at least 3 years in a quality (production or project), Purchasing or Production position;
University degree (technical field);
Strong knowledge of quality in production, supplier, purchasing, customer, incoming;
Good knowledge in Quality tools, Production tools, Management tools;
Technical knowledge in motors or electronic as desirable;
Additional competencies in plastic injection or metal transformation represent an advantage;
Ability to challenge logical thinking;
Available to trip in and outside Romania;
Wide IT knowledge (MS Office professional);
Very good knowledge of English required, Italian represents an advantage;
Good communication and negotiation skills, reactivity and rigor, initiative/motivation to perform;
Customer oriented (internal and external);
Decision-making, problem solver, reliable person, results-oriented.
Responsible for commodity within the regional operations, for:
- new components release;
- quality incidents management;
- conformity regarding the company's expectations;
- leading Quality continuous improvement for all suppliers.
Represents the quality supplier network in crisis cells;
Responsible for quality performances of the suppliers:
- responsible for realizing audits and follow-up at suppliers;
- measures the quality performances of the supplier;
- responsible for monthly reports related to suppliers quality performances;
- responsible for following the corrective action plans from suppliers;
- responsible for following the databases concerning the suppliers' performances (incidents, returns from clients, PPM, guarantees, etc).