Windows System Support Engineers
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolve today active
View all jobs Windows System Support Engineers active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
• BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience in a tech-savvy company;
• At least 2- 4 years’ professional experience in a multinational 24/7 environment;
• Experience with IIS or Apache;
• Hands on experience with both server & pc hardware and FTP connections;
• General knowledge of Windows 08’/12’ server, MS SQL 08’/12’;
• Experience with VMware;
• Experience with SolarWinds, Spiceworks or other systems monitoring software;
• Basic Linux admin knowledge;
• Active Directory and Group policy knowledge;
• Managing tasks with remote server admin team;
• Strong problem solving skills
• Organized and disciplined in following procedures, with a positive attitude and willingness to support;
• Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written.
As System Support Engineer you will be part of our partner Operations department. You will work shifts in 24/7 Operation Center, within a team of Technical and Application Support, Linux or Windows and Network Engineers. You work with open source technologies such as Windows or Linux, Apache, Tomcat and SolarWinds, Spiceworks, based on daily interactions with other support teams, you create clear documentations.
You monitor our platforms and analyze incidents, which you fix or find a workaround for, focused on quick outage recovery and root cause analysis. You will also perform diagnostic routines to isolate and correct system-related problems.
You accurately document and communicate the solutions you find, both internally and towards our customers.
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team! Come work with a company that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative. It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• 21 vacation days plus all national holidays
• Modern office environment with all the work and play amenities
• Working in a friendly environment
• Working with new technologies on interesting enterprise level projects