Head of Finance and Accounting Service Delivery
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Head of Finance and Accounting Service Delivery active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or auditing;
- University degree from an accredited university with a major in accounting, finance, business administration or related discipline;
- Good SAP FI knowledge;
- Highly analytical as well as leading and steering capabilities, coaching skills and high level of resilience;
- Leadership experience in BPO or shared services industry preferred;
- High customer orientation and good communication skills;
- Fluent English and German skills;
- Project management experience preferred.
- Manage ~80 team members including approximately 7 team leads;
- Handle multicultural organizations, 7 Business Units and multiple countries (but high focus on Germany), serving up to 20 legal entities;
- Provide leadership in the administration of accounting for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and all incl. activities;
- Works closely with local Finance & Accounting contacts during month end close to ensure adequate completeness, accuracy, timeliness, accessibility and consistency to corporate policies and accounting standards;
- Ensure successful bridge to interfaced departments like purchasing, goods received, sales, controlling to ensure accuracy and timeliness in the end to end process;
- Maintain and execute adequate internal controls to deliver quality excellence outcome that meets or exceeds service level agreement requirements;
- Manage the performance of Accounting team members, including hiring, training, coaching, career planning and promotions;
- Work with the Accounting Team Leads to manage workload and determine staffing recommendations to ensure that objectives are achieved;
- Drive process improvement activities and encourage best practice sharing among team members and across BUs ;
- Lead future accounting work migration;
- Prepare annual budget and forecast for the Finance & Accounting Team;
- Participate in negotiating service level agreements and KPIs.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
- Health & wellness (private health and dental insurance, sport activities etc.);
- Professional development opportunities ;
- International work environment & traveling opportunities;
- Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.