Content Management (M-Files) Technical Lead
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Experience with M-Files content management platform (ideally) or other platforms such as: SharePoint, Documentum, OpenText, Alfresco
• Exposure to software development (C#, C++, VBScript, JScript), good knowledge of development processes and configuration management
• Great communication to all business levels and decision making skills
• Leading and influencing abilities, easiness in developing and fostering teamwork
• Good knowledge and proven experience from project and/or team management in IT
• Occasional travel availability
• Fluency in English
Our future colleague will:
• Own the development life cycle and being responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
• Perform code reviews and mentor junior developers
• Review the status report of team members and address technical issues as appropriate
• Easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
• Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team
• Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients
• Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
• Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym and other flexible benefits at your choice