RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE WITH ITALIAN, Location: Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile RECRUITMENT ASSOCIATE WITH ITALIAN, Location: Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Fluent in Italian;
- Able to communicate in English;
- University degree in HR or psychology is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Previous professional experience in HR is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Able to work full time;
- Team player;
- Attentive to details;
- Communicative and positive person.
- Execute and track job postings on local sites, based on the specifications provided by the recruiter;
- Candidate screening and sourcing;
- Schedule candidates for the final interviews, according to the availability of the participants;
- Prepare offer letters and contract packages;
- Administrate the pre-employment check process;
- Conduct reference checks, as required;
- Generate reports from the recruitment system and ensure data integrity;
- Track employee referrals;
- Process invoices, create purchase orders, and answer inquiries regarding payments;
- Track and obtain documentation, data, and forms to support process and compliance requirements.
*Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!