Partner Technical Consultant for Cloud Productivity (GERMAN)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Partner Technical Consultant for Cloud Productivity (GERMAN) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more about Jobs at Microsoft Romania and apply.
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Working at Microsoft:
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, drives our work, and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees, so they can achieve more. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world. Want to know more https: //careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
We are looking for talents that:
• Possess technical expertise and can understand complex customer scenarios.
• Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going partners relationships.
• Enjoy team work, actively contribute to their peer group and collaborate with key internal stakeholders.
As a Partner Technical Consultant in Microsoft you will be in charge of driving the so-called Digital Transformation of our Customers through the Microsoft Partner Channel.
Successful candidate will need to have the drive and intellectual horsepower to act as a Consultant and Technical Trusted Advisor to enable the Microsoft Partner in to the Cloud Technologies portfolio. You will find yourself in a different and varied technical activities – from delivering a Readiness Event, providing presales Technical help to a Partner over the phone, working with colleagues in a Proof of Concept or delivering a Webcast for Partners ranging from the EMEA region.
Experience and Skills required:
• Understand and drive Microsoft Cloud deployment and adoption, working with partners directly to drive success with Office 365 (mail and messaging, unified communication, collaboration and content)
• Cloud adoption competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate the value proposition of cloud technologies, with the focus on Office 365
• Adoption Focus: Possess the knowledge and confidence to help motivate a customer’s adoption of their purchased Microsoft cloud-based workloads based on an understanding of customer needs.
• Customer and Partner Focus: Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for Partners.
Change management: Articulate product strategic direction along with its business benefits and empower partners in embracing the change.
• Microsoft Cloud technical competency: Experience or broad knowledge in administration, support, or deployment of Office 365
• Full Professional Proficiency of German and English languages both verbal & written
We welcome applications from all potential & passionate professionals who really want to pursue their technical career with Microsoft Partners interaction in the world of Technical Presales & Deployment Services Team.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.