InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• Assist and advise leaders, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
• Act as a reference point for PO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
• Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
• Provide assistance to maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a Project
• Develop positive relationships with managers and staff, provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
• Assist in managing enterprise level resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges
• Assist with establishing PO stakeholder management plan and implementation of the communication framework
• Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels
• Understand the deliverables of internal and external customers and contribute to success through cooperative and collegial processes
• Develop and maintain a basic understanding of customer policies and procedures as relevant to processes
• Professional and positive approach
• Diligent with attention to detail
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Collaborates well
• Dynamic and vigorous
• Self-motivated & self-sufficient
• Effective communicator at all levels
• Team player, and able to work on own initiative
• Assertive, adaptable, and creative
• Analytic ability
• A can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required "
• Fluency in English required • Relevant tertiary qualification preferred ( eg. ITIL ) • Proven PO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management • Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective • Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes • Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment • Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness • Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups • Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills • Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Successful administration of project management framework, processes, and tools • Collation of status reporting across multiple programs and business functions • Effective tracking and communication of project status and metrics • Support the creation and improvement of processes, procedures, and tools Reports to • Service Delivery Manager, Team Leader, Global Programs; Working time: 24x7, EN