Java Technical Lead
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||> 5 ani experienta|
Java Technical Lead
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT Services) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver fast, easy-to-use IT solutions that are innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality every day. 1200 IT talents (developers, architects, project managers, IT security experts ...) work hand in hand with the banking professions to meet this challenge in the service of customer satisfaction.
The Fast IT unit for ITIM / CSB aims to become the center of expertise of the digital tools of the Canal Agency. You will be part of this team.
· Write useful technical documentation;
· Develop the back end in Java in a TDD, BDD, DDD approach;
· Develop the Front End in Angular;
· Develop APIs;
· Understand the Open Banking API approach;
· DDD approach in component design;
· Perform unit tests and integration;
· Anomalies tracking and support;
· Update documentation as you go;
· Help the realization of the automated test books with the profession;
· Help design rich and responsive HMIs by creating prototypes with the business (Design Thinking).
A little about you:
· You have 5 to 10 years experience in Java - Angular environment;
· Back end: you have a very good command of: Java 8, good knowledge of the TDD and DDD approach;
· Knowledge REST API (Jersey), Swagger, spring framework (boot, MVC, security);
· Application servers: fatJar / Spring Boot;
· DB: SQL (PostgreSQL) & NoSQL (Mongo);
· Continuous integration & continuous delivery & hosting:Jenkins,Git,Maven,Nexus,Jira;
· InfraAsCode knowledge, Cloud Ready design SQL knowledge base level;
· Dev Method: TDD, BDD (Gherkin), DDD, Design pattern;
· Behavior: Accompaniment and coaching; old technology ; division of labor between the DEVs; have the ability to identify technical gaps in dev teams;
· Project method: Agile ;
· Availability to learn / deepen the technical part of the applications.
· Knowledge of French (read, write, speak).
We also value:
- Posting a responsible attitude in the general exercise of the mission;
- Relational capacities ;
- Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service;
- Autonomy in the management of entrusted works;
- Methodology and rigor.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus per company policy;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.